The Full Story
How does it work ?
2. We will agree on a telephone meeting (approximately 30 minutes) according to your availability in order to advise you and discuss your profile and aspirations.
3. You send us your documents by e-mail (CV, job offer, certificates, etc.) so that we can carry out a preliminary analysis before the telephone appointment.
4. We prepare your CV (or letter) in order to make it professional, clear, concise and attractive, before sending it to you by email (usually within 5 working days after the telephone meeting).
5. If you wish to make changes, you can tell us and we will make the necessary adjustments.
6. Once the CV is finished, we send it to you in PDF format with a link that allows you to modify it yourself, so that you do not have to pay for modifications.
The complete process is also explained here.
For which kind of jobs do you make applications ?
We produce application files for all sectors of employment. No matter what your professional background is, we will gladly help and support you by creating an application file adapted to your ambitions.
Whether you are a medical assistant, lawyer, teacher, financial director, marketing manager, production or watchmaking operator or therapist, we can help you with the right advice.
Can I speak to a Labo-CV job coach ?
Yes, of course! We want to create a personalized resume that highlights your operational (know-how) and interpersonal skills. To achieve this, there is nothing better than a face-to-face discussion!
Therefore, it is important for us to arrange a telephone call with each person who calls upon our services.
Do not hesitate to contact us at 0213113133 or by e-mail: email@example.com
What are the deadlines ?
We usually deliver the documents within 5 working days after the telephone conversation. The telephone exchange is scheduled according to your availability (it could be the day after you have contacted us!).If you want the document in a shorter period of time, we offer an "emergency" package, which allows you to get the document (CV, letter, LinkedIn profile, etc.) within 24 hours after the order. The "emergency" package has an additional cost of 100 CHF per document.
Do you write cover letters ?
Of course! We write cover letters for all types of jobs.
We offer two types of letters:
1. A standard letter: an ideal basis that can be personalized by you according to the job offer and company concerned (120 CHF)
2. A personalized letter*: a "turnkey" letter that highlights your motivation to join the company in question as well as your skills related to the position in question ( 170 CHF).
*In order to write a personalized letter that suits you, we will need your CV and the job offer in question and we will set up a call with you to understand your motivations for seeking the position.
Can I have my resume in word format ?
Word is a basic formatting tool, and its functionalities are too limited to create modern and attractive resumes. For this reason, we work with another online tool that allows us to create documents with trendy graphics while being easily modifiable. Once the document is finalized, a link is given to you that allows you to modify your CV or letter for free at any time.
Can I adapt my resume and cover letter afterwards ?
Yes, we like to provide documents that you can adapt and modify as you wish. The goal is to provide you with a document that is ready to be sent to an employer or a placement agency, but that you can also adapt afterwards by yourself at no extra cost.
When should I pay ?
We ask for payment in advance.
We offer two possibilities:
- Credit card (Mastercard or Visa): Go to our "Service and rates" page, click on "place order", mention the desired service (example: CV 10 years+) and indicate the price related to the chosen service. Then follow the usual payment instructions.
- Invoice: Ask us for an invoice and we will send it to you by email in PDF format.
Didn't find the answer to your question ?
We will respond to your request within 24 hours.